FTHB– First Time Home Buyer
Purchase your new home with as little as $0 out of your pocket. Your Conventional or FHA 1st lien will be combined with a 2nd and perhaps a 3rd lien up to 4% of the loan amount to cover closing costs.
- 96.5% LTV | 105% CLTV
- My Home assistance, 2nd lien available for first time home buyer for down payment assistance with up to 3.5% loan amount
- ZIP 2nd and 3rd up to 4% of the 1st lien to cover closing costs
- 640 minimum FICO
- Includes High Balance Loan Amounts
- 45% max debt to income ratio
- Income and loan limits based the county where the property is located
Contact 866-84-LOANS (56267)
The definition First Time Home Buyer: An individual that has not previously had ownership of a house. an individual who has not owned a home in the last three years can also be considered a first time home buyer.